HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  ArcadeArcade  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

What is your name and tell us about yourself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

What is your name and tell us about yourself Empty
PostSubject: What is your name and tell us about yourself   What is your name and tell us about yourself EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 7:52 pm

The title speaks for itself...

My name is Peter (Seyhyun) Park (no one call me peter parker a.k.a. Spider Man)

I am sort of good in basketball, am a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, love to intercept people in football Very Happy , I am very intelligent and math and social studies and language arts.. science not so good.. but still get good grades on it..... let me see.... I'm a boy...... here is what you list..
oops forgot this.. I am sort of a trouble maker and get in trouble at school, but my average behavior is kind, shy, and nice

Name:
Hobby:
Is you have two, other hobby:
Behavior and characteristics:
intelligent?:
Sex (Male or Female):
Back to top Go down
Stewie

Stewie

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Charater Sheet
Contest Champion:
What is your name and tell us about yourself Left_bar_bleue0/0What is your name and tell us about yourself Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: What is your name and tell us about yourself   What is your name and tell us about yourself EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 6:48 pm

My name is Gerald Dubbs and everone calls me Dubbs

Im a counrty person i like hunting, fishing, and what ever deals with outdoor stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What is your name and tell us about yourself   What is your name and tell us about yourself EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 10:11 pm

Nasa345 wrote:
My name is Gerald Dubbs and everone calls me Dubbs

Im a counrty person i like hunting, fishing, and what ever deals with outdoor stuff.

Gerald is a tight name.... damn.. I'm so jealous ><
Back to top Go down
Arthur

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Charater Sheet
Contest Champion:
What is your name and tell us about yourself Left_bar_bleue0/0What is your name and tell us about yourself Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: What is your name and tell us about yourself   What is your name and tell us about yourself EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 8:36 am

Name: Fabian Johannes E.
Nickname: Fabi
Hobbies: Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, pen spinning
Behavior and characteristics: I consider myself friendly. I'm the class representative and I get along with most of the people at school. I also like to clown around which results in extra exercises but somehow I manage to get good grades.
intelligent?: yeah, I think so.
Sex (Male or Female): male
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your name and tell us about yourself   What is your name and tell us about yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your name and tell us about yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HD Anime Forum :: HD Discussion :: Chat Room-
Jump to: